Read at : Google Alert – gardening
9 Hydroponic Indoor Gardening Advantages
Have you ever considered hydroponic indoor gardening? It’s a fun and interesting hobby and you can make money too! Here is a list of advantages of hydroponic indoor gardening when compared to traditional soil based gardening:
1. After your initial start up costs, hydroponic gardening is around 20% cheaper to run and maintain.
2. You can plant more hydroponic plants in a smaller area. This is because the roots have no need to grow as large as they have a readier access to nutrients. This is despite the actual plants growing larger too!
3. Maintenance time is greatly reduced in hydroponic indoor gardening! Weeding doesn’t exist without soil and of course there is no need to water them! All you’ll ever need to do is pick them once they are ready!
4. The yield is year round and permanent as you have full control over growing conditions and you will have made them optimum for whatever you are growing. This is great for when it’s off season as you can sell them for higher prices.
5. You can grow your hydroponic indoor gardening plants anywhere; rooftop, window ledge, corridor, garage, bedroom, living room, cellar or attic.
6. Your hydroponic indoor gardening will result in a crop that is on average 40% larger. This is because you have created the ideal environment for them and they have constant access to nutrients.
7. As you will not be watering them, there is no danger of them being over or under watered. This is a common mistake with many novice gardeners.
8. For the reasons listed above, your plants will grow up to 50% faster! This is ideal if you’re feeding a large family or are planning on making money out of it.
9. As you’re not using soil, you can take part in hydroponic indoor gardening in the desert or Antarctica! Or more realistically, if you don’t have a garden, if you live in a high rise building for example.
Hydroponic Indoor Gardening is a rewarding and exciting hobby which you can realistically make a lot of money from! If you’re interested then you should find out more about Hydroponic Indoor Gardening!
See the advantages of combining hydroponic gardening and container gardening. Think about hydroponic gardening in all kinds of containers.